The website owner ensures that its overriding goal is to provide people using the website with privacy protection at a level at least corresponding to the requirements of applicable law, in particular the provisions of the GDPR and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
The website owner may collect personal and other data. Collection of these data takes place, depending on their nature – automatically or as a result of the actions of visitors to the website.
- General information, cookies
- The owner and operator of the website isWeihoek 3, 4416 PX Kruiningen Netherlands
KvK nummer: 20147476
VAT no: NL820243462B01 entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court in, Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number:, NIP number: 7010333379 , REGON number: 145995565. In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the website owner is also the Administrator of Personal Data of website users (“Administrator”).
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about website users and their behavior in the following way:
- the website automatically collects information that is contained in cookies.
- through data entered voluntarily by website users, in the forms available on the website pages.
- by automatic collection of web server logs by the hosting operator.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- During a visit to the website, data of website users may be automatically collected, concerning a given user’s visit to the website IP address, type of web browser, domain name, number of page views, type of operating system, visits, screen resolution, number of screen colors, website addresses from which the website was accessed, time of using the website These data are not personal data, nor do they allow the identification of the person using the website.
- The website owner is the entity that places cookies on the website user’s end device and obtains access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the website user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which he does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the website.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse,
- “Performance” cookies, used to obtain information on the use of the website pages by website users,
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the website users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests,
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the website user and adapting the website to the website user, eg in terms of the selected language.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the end device until they leave the website, log out by the website user or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the website user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the website user.
- In the majority of cases, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be stored on the website user’s end device by default. Website users have the option of changing cookie settings at any time they choose. These settings can be changed in the options of the web browser (software), among others in a way that prevents the automatic handling of cookies or forces the website user to be informed each time cookies are placed on their device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
- Cookies placed on the website user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website owner.
- Processing of personal data, information about forms
- Personal data of website users may be processed by the Administrator:
- if the website user agrees to it in the forms posted on the website, in order to take actions to which these forms relate (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) or
- when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the website user is a party (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), if the website enables the conclusion of a contract between the Administrator and the website user.
- As part of the website, personal data is processed only voluntarily by website users. The administrator processes the personal data of website users only to the extent necessary for the purposes set out in point 1 lit. a and b above and for the period necessary to achieve these goals, or until the website user withdraws their consent. Failure to provide data by the website user may, in some situations, result in the inability to achieve the purposes for which the provision of data is necessary.
- The following personal data of the website user may be collected as part of the forms posted on the website or in order to perform contracts that can be concluded as part of the website: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, login, password.
- The data contained in the forms, provided to the Administrator by the website user, may be transferred by the Administrator to third parties cooperating with the Administrator in connection with the implementation of the goals set out in point 1 lit. a and b above.
- The data provided in the forms on the website are processed for purposes resulting from the function of a specific form, moreover, they may also be used by the Administrator for archival and statistical purposes. The consent of the data subject is expressed by checking the appropriate window in the form.
- The website user, if the website has such functionalities, by checking the appropriate window in the registration form, may refuse or consent to receive commercial information via electronic means of communication, in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services ( Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1024, as amended). If the website user has consented to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication, he has the right to withdraw such consent at any time. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent to receive commercial information is carried out by sending an appropriate request by e-mail to the address of the website owner, including the name and surname of the website user.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities that technically provide certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are Internet domain operators (in particular the Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment services or other entities, with which the Administrator cooperates in this respect